Friday 18 January 2013

Verse of the day: Psalms 32:5

Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord.” And you forgave the guilt of my sin.

Let's start off our morning confessing our sins to Jesus.  Really kneeling before him and asking for forgiveness. Let's ask for a clean slate in our lives starting from today.   Isn't it a blessing that we can even do that?  We get another chance to start brand new!

Let us Pray

Dear Jesus
We thank you for allowing us to see a new day when others were not so fortunate.  Lord you are almighty and we ask today for your forgiveness of any wrong doing we have committed in the past.  Renew our strength and help us to start fresh in You. You are omnipotent Lord and we acknowledge your good works.  In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate