Sunday 24 February 2013

Verse of the Day: Jeremiah 29:11-13- Got Plans for the future? Seek God first!

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” 
 
It's as simple as that really.  We need to realize that the only way to truly prosper and be fully satisfied in life is to simply turn to God for guidance.  He sees all the plans we are making and the busy lifestyle we lead as we try to get these plans into fruition.  He shakes his head at us because he can see the road blocks up ahead and all because we didn't seek Him first.  Let us pray for guidance and strength from the Lord and let us remember that everything we do we should always seek Him first.

Let us Pray

Dear Jesus

We thank you for looking out for us even though we barely blink at you.  Help us Lord to realize that all we need to do to prosper is to turn to you.  You have the answers to all of our questions, Your grace & your love is genuine, so help us to realize this and to seek you first in all things.    We are grateful to you Lord, In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate