Friday 1 March 2013

Verse of the Day: Psalm 73:25-26- Turn to Jesus

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

When all else fails and when there is no one to turn to when you are in distress, remember there is one who will stick with you closer than any brother.  Jesus will always be there and will strengthen you when you are weak.  Let us pray that we will always remember this.

Let us Pray

Dear Jesus

We thank you for your love and for always standing by our side.  Lord, we ask today that you will give us the strength we need to overcome the trials and tribulations that we may be facing.  Help us to remember that we should not cling to man and to expect anything from them.  Help us to remember that all expectations and hope should be on you and you alone.  Thank you for your grace and mercy, In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate